Question Credit Instructions
One thing that sets Kale Me Kourt Groups apart from other group coaching programs is that each member gets twelve question credits to use throughout our time together. These credits can be used to ask questions that might feel too personal to bring up on group calls - but remember, you will be able to ask questions on calls. To use these question credits, you can follow the instructions below:
1) Message your questions using the title "Questions Credit #1-12" in the messaging thread on Practice Better between Kourtney, Sarah and Courtney.
2) Questions must be singular in nature, and only include one subject. This in important to remember, as we are able to help you the best when you send one question at a time. Here is a brief example below showing how to properly use a credit.
Proper usage: "Questions Credit #1: Hi, what is the functional range for a TSH?"
Improper usage: "Question Credit #1: In 2013, I had a thyroid test done that showed that my TSH is 3.9, and it also showed that my reverse T3 was low. I eat seaweed for iodine every day, and I also have been taking beef liver. Sometimes I also get an itchy scalp, and I cannot sleep more than 6 hours a night. What is an ideal TSH? And what should T3 be? Is iodine ok for hypothyroidism? And do you have suggestions or insight into what could be causing an itchy scalp?
As you can see above, the improper usage is more than one credit, which limits our ability to help you. We are here to support you, and will kindly share if you need to rephrase your question, however, a way to ensure a more timely response is to follow the proper usage example above.
3) No images (rashes, other bodily photos, labs in addition to what is provided or purchased through group or 1:1) can be sent in messenger/question credits. This is very important to remember. Thank you for respecting this.
4) All question credits must be used by November 10 to ensure a response by the end of group coaching. All questions not used by this time frame will expire. If any question is inappropriate or cannot be answered by Kourtney, this question credit will be returned to you, and you are welcome to ask another question. You may not ask questions pertaining to another individuals health, such as a spouse or a friend.
5) The estimated response time for question credits is 3-5 business days. While quality responses are guaranteed, responses to question credits are not immediate. Thank you for being patient, so you can receive the highest level of attention and care!